Alex Chaihorsky

If a pu-erh made in any tearoom by any "master" from anything called "puerh"
would be immediately loved by everyone, it would not be a fine, elusive,
complex drink that we love so much (those of us who do).
The best way I know is to be introduced to puerh by a master who knows not
only puerh, but also a gentle way of introducing it. I highly recommend Roy
Fong from ITC. Call him in advance, tell him you want an introduction to
puerhs. I wish I would have done that myself.

There are thousands of different puerhs and ways of making it. Just do not
be quick to make conclusions.

Sasha.

oups.com...