Default Espresso machine suggestions on a budget, please

This is my first time posting, but I have done some searching and am
not sure exactly what machine I want. On epinions.com , the Delonghi
machines received good reviews, but are bashed on here. I also read on
here the newer Briel machines are not very good. I am left wondering,
what is a good machine that can be had for at or under $100 (before
shipping)? Of course, this is eBay price, so the Delonghi Bar32 and
machines like that are in play, but I don't see a whole lot of options
at this price. I will use the machine mostly for espresso, so a decent
frother is important, but I'd like to be able to taste a good espresso
from it now & then also. Yes, I've read about the importance of a
grinder too, so in advance, thanks for that advice and thanks for
any other suggestions.