Chef R. W. Miller

berries go furry in 5 to 7 days if left in the tight packed container they
come in. If you remove them from the container and spread them out on a
parchment paper lined sheet trays or cookie trays, they will stay fresh for
many more days. We pick the good berries at the first sight of fuzz and
freeze them to be turned to sauce later.
Enjoy
Chef R. W. Miller
Marriott Resorts & Hotels
oups.com...