Raj V

Thanks for the information. I'll try it and report back. I got some today at
the Mexican spice shop at the farmers market in Houston. They looked
interesting and I felt guilty just buying three nutmegs. :-)

Actually I'm native American. For some reason my friends at university
started calling me Raj instead of Roger. A play on the two Indians maybe?
Anyway it stuck. I do like Indian, Indian food though. Houston is so
culturally diverse you can find almost any kind of restaurant at almost any
level of cost.

Raj
ups.com...