ItsJoanNotJoAnn

http://msclay0.tripod.com/helpsomeone/ Group site
> page: http://groups-beta.google.com/group/help-someone

Who screens them?? Is someone showing up at their house to see if
they really are in need? If they are so needy, how can they afford
monthly internet access? And don't tell me everybody on this board
ran to the library to use their computers to post their requests.
Hey, if it's easy to get donations, sign me up!!!! I just bought a
laptop and will be passing around the tin cup if anyone wants to drop
their change into it to help me pay it off. Afterall, the OP said
it's the season!