Space Cowboy

Plug "co2 darjeeling" into the Google web search engine. You'll get
your share of false positives but also sites that sell decaffeinated
darjeeling. Change darjeeling to assam,nilgiri etc for specific tea.
Co2 is the most used process to remove caffeine from tea leaving the
tea 'goodies' intact.

Jim