"Versy Tyle" > wrote:
> For diabetes, you might also be interested in this:
>[]

Versy,

Thanks very much for that. While I was in Thailand, I took a cup of tea
that my wife made from Thai bitter melon, every morning. It's not bitter!
If you want to see the melons, let me know and I'll post a pic on
alt.binaries.food

I must tell you that I am very aware that drug and glucometer company's
don't want anyone to know that the condition is curable. My diabetician,
who is also my g.p., knows my history and that I'm cured. He says my
diabetes is asymptomatic, and, being a self-admitted milligram guy, he
doesn't know from herbal treatment (although he's learning).

--
Nick, Cogito, ergo armatum sum

Thank a Veteran and Support Our Troops! You are not forgotten. Thanks.