Scott

In article >,
"Vox Humana" > wrote:

> Line bottom and side of 9 x 3-inch springform pan with ladyfinger halves,
> split sides up; set aside. In large mixer bowl beat cream cheese until
> smooth and fluffy. Add 1 cup of the milk, beating well. Blend in remaining
> milk, condensed milk, pudding mix, peanut butter, and cheesecake filling
> mixes. (Reserve crust mixes for other use.) Fold in whipped topping and
> cabbage. Spoon into ladyfinger-lined pan. Cover and refrigerate several
> hours or overnight. Remove side of pan just before serving. Top with
> marshmallow, cookie crumbs, and candy pieces and a large dollop of Coolwhip.

Along this line, I saw the following on r.f.r:

-------------------
Pie Crust Peanut Butter Cookies
1 (9 oz.) pkg. pie crust mix
1 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup peanut butter
3 Tbsp. water

Cut peanut butter, brown sugar and water into the pie crust mix. Place 1
teaspoon dough on ungreased cookie sheet, 2 inches apart.
Flatten with a fork. Bake at 375 degrees for 8-10 minutes.
-------------------

Pie crust mix? What's that? Are we basically talking about a sort of
Bisquick for pies? I don't see the point. If it's just flour,
shortening, sugar, and salt, it hardly seems to be a time savings, since
most of the effort is in mixing with water and rolling it out. I *hope*
it's not just graham cracker crumbs.

It's been a couple of years since I read through r.f.r--I had gotten fed
up with some really bad recipes (especially oil infusions and baked
cake-in-a-jar) and stopped reading.

--
to respond (OT only), change "spamless.invalid" to "optonline.net"

<http://www.thecoffeefaq.com/>