Rick Auricchio

speedygg > wrote:

> I think I will use the dispensers with bottle for a while first to see
> how big a chore it is to refill. The dispensers I bought allow you to
> fill from top. We can always buy the Never-MT later if need be.

Many of the dispensers have an 8-ounce bottle. Though a fill would
probably last for several weeks, I just didn't want to fill from the
top.

An overflow while pouring from the gallon would be a real mess. Washing
soap off the counter could take forever!

--
- rick http://www.cfcl.com/~rick/
Rick Auricchio Macs Only: Macintosh support