Richard's ~JA~

Default Mac & Cheese Recipe...Report

Thank you all, I have my mac & cheese in the oven right now! I've sort
of used a combination of the recipes given, altering with the larger
part of the more than a pound of sharp cheddar in 1/2" cubes, rather
than grated; didn't use tobasco or garlic, but did use toasted onion
granules; I used French's prepared mustard, rather than mustard powder,
evaporated milk instead of whole, along with whipped eggs; sweet paprika
but no bread crumbs and I am checking it every 8 minutes or so to stir,
and if if any thinning may be needed I will do that with sour cream!

=A0=A0=A0Picky ~JA~