speedygg

All done. Bought 2 soap dispensors (same color) and will probably
place one on each side. Opted against different color dispensers given
that I would still have to explain to guest which one is soap vs
detergent.
I think I will use the dispensers with bottle for a while first to see
how big a chore it is to refill. The dispensers I bought allow you to
fill from top. We can always buy the Never-MT later if need be.

Thanks a lot for all the input.