rick etter

"Gideon Stargrave" > wrote in message
> rick etter wrote:
>> "Gideon Stargrave" > wrote in message
>>
>>>rick does have good points, but, he apparently uses them to bash veg*ns
>>>to justify his doing nothing. flat out, plain and simple, if you feel
>>>you need to, and are doing *something* to reduce animal suffering by the
>>>lifestyle, and food choices you make, you are moving in the right
>>>direction.

>> ==================
>> ROTFLMAO That's the point, killer. Just "feeling" like you are doing
>> something is doing *nothing*. Like I said, this loser hasn't even
>> thought about which veggies cause more death and suffering than other
>> veggies. She, like you, "feels" that at long as you follow the simple
>> rule for your simple minds, 'eat no meat,' that you are automatically
>> causing less harm. It isn't the case, hypocrite.
>>

> i am not sure exactly why you think i have only one simple rule. i have
> explained my eating habits in a thread that you slagged me in before.

=================
Yes, you have one rule, 'eat no meat.'

>> rick has obviously only had negative interactions with
>>
>>>people that make the veg*n choice, and therefore lashes out at us all.

>> ================
>> I lash out at all hate-filled, delusion idiots. Which by the way,
>> includes all vegans here on usenet...
>>

> you do not know me well enough to judge that i am hate filled!

===============
Yep. The vegan religion, and those that try to defend are all about hate.

>>>his calling us murders,

>> ================
>> No, I do not!! Unlike vegan idiots, do not mis-use the word. One
>> cannot 'murder' an animal.

> oh, i am sorry, you are right, you don't call us murderers, you call us
> killers. i made a mistake.

======================
Again, you're wrong. I don't call begans loons killers, I call everyone a
killer. Myself included. Too bad you can't seem to read any better than
before...

>> which he is right, it is almost completely
>>
>>>impossible to live in this world without contributing to the murder of
>>>animals, takes the heat off of him.

>> ======================
>> Continue to use emotive terms incorrectly is yet another hallmark of the
>> vegan religion. Since you cannot defend your ignorance, you have to rely
>> on emotions, not facts.

> again you don't know me well enough to call me ignorant. you will note
> that i agreed with you're belief that nearly all diets, and modern
> lifestyles contribute to the killing of innocent animals. so, if i am
> ignorant, and yet agree with you're statements, then i suppose that does
> note look good on you.
>
>> my feeling is, not that anyone else
>>
>>>needs to subscribe to it, as long as you are minimizing your imprint, on
>>>the destruction of the earth, and the killing of animals, you are moving
>>>in the best possible direction for mankind.

>> ===========================
>> And, in many cases that can be shown to be a meat-included diet. The
>> fact remains that your factory-farmed veggies are the definition of
>> environmental destruction, and the cause of millions upon millions of
>> animal deaths. There is no way out of those facts.

> here is where i believe you are delusional. *all* animals diets
> contribute to the death of other animals. we are just animals. as far as
> i am concerned, the accidental deaths that come from my exclusively
> organic, and vegan lifestyle are by no means as damaging to my psyche,

=================
LOL All about you, eh killer?

> or the species psyche, or the environment of the planet as you imply!

================
Yes, it is. Tell us how it isn't, if you can.

>> as long as *some* of us
>>
>>>make these choices, our numbers will grow, and eventually we may somehow,
>>>remove our imprint. just because it may take a long time, and cannot be
>>>done 100% by any of us does not mean we shouldn't do it.

>> =====================
>> The problem for you remains the fact that your choices can quite possibly
>> result in more unnecessary death and suffering. But, you don't want to
>> know ant facts because that might queer your simple rule for your simple
>> mind, right killer?

> excuse me, i know the facts, i understand that i live in a totalitarian
> agricultural society, but i make the choices i make for myself, not you! i
> kill less than you, plain and simple.

=====================
No, you don't. And you have yet to show how. Following only your simple
rule for your simple mind, 'eat no meat,' doesn't automatically make it so.

don't forget, you are the
> true hater here.

=================
Nope. I have never wished anyone dead, sick, or dying. Vegans have. I
have never gloated over any accidental deaths, vegans have. I have never
failed to condemn terrorism disguised as 'animal resue', vegans have. I
have never told anyone what they should/have to/must eat. Vegans have.

I'm here to expose the hate, ignorance and stupidity of vegans on usenet.
Are there 'real' vegans somewhere in the world truely doing 'all they can'
to save animals? I'm sure there are. The problem for you is that *none*
of them are here on usenet. That you fail to see the irony, and hypocrisy
of claiming to care so much about animals that you do all you can to
eliminate unnecessary animal death and suffering, and then spending your
entertainment hours and dollars on usenet is priceless....

you take it upon yourself watch a vegan usenet, not
> being vegan yourself, and try to set us all straight! get over yourself!
> make your choices, and i will make mine!

I do, and so do you. All I'm here for is to set the lys and delusions of
veganism straight. To expose the idiocy for what it is, hypocrisy and
stupidity.