Rick Auricchio

In article >, speedygg
> wrote:

> I am thinking of purchasing the following soap dispenser that uses the
> Never-MT conversion kit. I found it in the archives of this news
> group. Looks pretty cool.
>
> http://store.yahoo.com/custominserts...soandlodi.html
>
> I am interested in comments from any owners that have purchased this
> system and had time to use it. Not too keen on paying 35 bucks for a
> soap dispenser. However if it is well made and works without clogging,
> heck why not.

You can buy just the conversion tube assembly from Custom Inserts for
$6.95. Find it at http://www.custominserts.com/nevermt.html .

I have four Never-MT kits, two on each sink. One handles dish
detergent, the other hand soap.

I use gallon jugs of each liquid. For the detergent, I use the Smart N
Final blue stuff (like Dawn). I don't dilute.

They've been working flawlessly for almost two years.

--
- rick http://www.cfcl.com/~rick/
Rick Auricchio Macs Only: Macintosh support