Gideon Stargrave

LinuxSaves wrote:
> rick etter wrote:
>
> << so much crap it just begs to be snipped >>
>
> It's not often I come across a complete moron, but there you are! Thanks
> for a much-needed really good laugh!!

rick does have good points, but, he apparently uses them to bash veg*ns
to justify his doing nothing. flat out, plain and simple, if you feel
you need to, and are doing *something* to reduce animal suffering by the
lifestyle, and food choices you make, you are moving in the right
direction. rick has obviously only had negative interactions with
people that make the veg*n choice, and therefore lashes out at us all.
his calling us murders, which he is right, it is almost completely
impossible to live in this world without contributing to the murder of
animals, takes the heat off of him. my feeling is, not that anyone else
needs to subscribe to it, as long as you are minimizing your imprint, on
the destruction of the earth, and the killing of animals, you are moving
in the best possible direction for mankind. as long as *some* of us
make these choices, our numbers will grow, and eventually we may
somehow, remove our imprint. just because it may take a long time, and
cannot be done 100% by any of us does not mean we shouldn't do it.

gideon