rick etter

"John Coleman" > wrote in message
> Ricks behaviour is crazy, but his point is valid. Loads of animals do die
> in
> the production of commercial vegetable foods. This is because of the use
> of
> sprays, chemical fertilizers and heavy machinery. Of course, vegans do not
> engage directly in these cruel activities,

=================
Hey, if that is all that is necessary to exclude yourself form all
responsibility, then you just excluded almost all meat eaters too. Very few
actually 'engae' directly in the slaughter of any animal. Guess we're just
as pure as the driven snow too, eh killer?

and would prefer nicer
> alternatives. That is the bit Rick always misses out.

No, I don't. The fact that you continue to live the modern,
consumer-driven lfestyle that you do indicates that you prefer no such
alternatives. You could make other choices, but you don't. Your
convenince comes first. By putting your conveninece first, veg*ns prove
over and over that animals *DO NOT* have any rights, and that they also know
that animals have no rights.