Gary Woods

Kenneth > wrote:

>When you say it "took just 3 hours" what do you mean?

The dough had reached the top of the pan and was in danger of spilling down
the side. The recipe makes two loaves in pans. One pan is a bit larger
and heavier.... got it at a yuppie gourmet chef supply store in a
yuppie-oriented mall near Albany, NY. Despite the frou-frou ambience, they
do have nice stuff at rational prices. The pan is aluminum-coated iron.

>Give a longer final proof a try and let us know the results.

I'll do that tomorrow, and report back...

Thanks!