Jenn

Default Need wedding cake pics!

I'm looking for some pictures of wedding cakes, but not traditional. For
final project in my wedding cake class, I really want to do a "crazy
cake"...one of those that each layer is kind of lopsided, and they each have
a different bright color fondant. I've seen a couple with flowers and one
with different animal prints, but I'm just looking for different ideas. I'm
just one of those people who can't really get going w/o a starting idea. I
won't copy someone else's cake, but I can never just make something up all
by myself...I need some sort of ideas to go off of! And everyone else in my
class is doing the traditional stuff. Not that I don't like those, I make
them for people all the time and just love 'em, but I gotta be the different
one in the bunch! I've googled, but haven't come up with anything really,
so if anyone can point me in a good direction, I'd appreciate it!
Thanks!
Jenn. W.

--
Parents are not interested in justice, they're interested in peace and
quiet.