Diane W. Saunders

Default Sinking Cheesecake Cupcakes

Dear absent friends, your expertise is needed again. When baking
creamcheese cupcakes -- 25 minutes at 300 degrees -- they appear well
rounded after the first 25 minutes. Then I leave them in the oven,
just in case, for another hour. When I look in they have become
sunken in the middle If there is no remedy for this could anyone
recommend a topping that could be piped on for a lovely finish????? I
am particularly interested in a topping for a pumpkin cheesecake. As
always, any and all respondents are much appreciated.