Vino

On Sun, 17 Oct 2004 22:28:06 +0100, Steve Slatcher
> wrote:

>On Sun, 17 Oct 2004 21:07:41 GMT, Vino > wrote:
>
>>On Sun, 17 Oct 2004 13:57:21 +0200, Ipavec
> wrote:
>>
>>>Hello!
>>>
>>>If you know wines from italian region Friuli-Venezia Giulia, you should
>>>know Slovenian wines from Brda (slovenian part of Italy's Collio) and
>>>Vipava valley as well!
>>>
>>>We invite you to visit our new website at:
>>>
>>>http://www.vina-ipavec.com
>>>
>>>We are slovenian wine makers from Osek, a village located approximately
>>>10 kilometres from the border between Slovenia and Italy.
>>>
>>>If you would like to receive more information about us or our wines do
>>>not hesitate to contact us!
>>>
>>>Regards,
>>>
>>>the Ipavec family

>>Under other circumstances I would consider this a commercial posting
>>and against the rules of AFW. But in good conscience, I can't do this.

>Indeed you cannot, in any conscience:
>http://www.virtual-ink.com.au/afw-faq/guide.htm#3.4

Thanks for the clarification. It's good to know that the rules of AFW
are reasonable and flexible enough to take into account this kind of
situation. I believe that this particular case goes beyond (in a good
way) the intent of the rules you referred me to. We have no
disagreement.

Vino

Vino