Posted to rec.food.cooking
Gary Gary is offline

Default Smoke Grilled Jerk Chicken Airline Breast

On 5/28/2021 12:56 AM, Sqwertz wrote:
> Left over smoke-grilled jerk chicken airline breast with fresh
> chimichurri sauce under that (probably too much) olive oil - the
> last of the 4 two-liter bottles I got for $1.70.
>
> https://i.postimg.cc/tT623ZDw/Jerk-Chicken-Meaol.jpg
>
> Don't worry, Gary. I'm, still gonna keep the empty bottle on the
> counter to feature it in my pictures just to keep you ****ed off.

Give it up, Steve. The fact that you bought those 2-liter bottles for
$1.70 each should have been a clue that it was a worthless batch of EVOO
and it really was.

I've given up on my one bottle acquiring a stronger taste so I've been
slowly using it up. Still have over 1/3 left. When that's gone, I'll buy
a decent bottle of EVOO that actually has some good flavor.