Judy Bolton

"Jim Jones" > wrote in message
>I have been making a cookie that was on the Skors baking chips bag for
>years - all of a sudden they aren't available in our little town nor in two
>larger cities in our area. Any clue what the deal is? The recipe calls
>for a 10 ounce package and, of course, the Heath pieces are 8 ounces.
>Hence, I have to buy two packages for one batch of cookies. Spendy.

I also suddenly can't find them - as of, hm... a couple of months ago. We
tried the Heath cookies using their recipe and their bits, and they were not
nearly as good. The bits did not have the same texture and flavor.

I have been meaning to contact my grocer, Wegmans, to ask them about the
sudden disappearance. I am in the Rochester, NY, area, btw...

I see the recipe has already been posted... otherwise I'd be happy to do it.