Posted to rec.food.cooking
Sqwertz[_53_] Sqwertz[_53_] is offline

Default Red Baron (brand) Fail

On Mon, 8 Mar 2021 20:03:47 -0500, jmcquown wrote:

> On 3/8/2021 7:40 PM, Sqwertz wrote:

>>> I didn't **** anything away. I am not that enamoured of the product to
>>> go digging through the items on the grocery store freezer shelf looking
>>> for a specific product code. I can live without it. I did think they
>>> should know why I won't be buying it again.

>> I didn't see the scrambles pizza, but I did see the 2-packs that
>> began with 7F. But the Walmart brand that comes in 4 packs for
>> almost the same price began with 31. That took all of 20 to
>> determine. So I bought a 4-pack of "Supremes" just so I could rub
>> your nose in them ;-)

> (snippage)
>>
>> JFTR: I shopped at Walmart today since I had my vaccination there.
>> It went very smoothly. The checkout line took twice as long as the
>> vaccination. As usual, they only have one checker in the whole store
>> and she's on Thorazine.
>>
>> -sw
>>

> Good for you and happy you got the first vaccine. I never buy groceries
> at Walmart but I'm thrilled you could find the right code on the store
> brand.
>
> I did actually bake the other one in the oven. No, I don't want to buy
> a toaster oven. Would take up too much room on the counter for a seldom
> used appliance.

I use mjy toaster oven 5X as much as my regular oven. I've used it
three ties already today. One you start to us it, I'm sure you
wouldn't consider it a waste of space. Mine sits a metal shelving
rack far away from counters. I know two people that have them in
their pantry, one doesn't even her full size oven - the oven is used
as an extra cabinet

-sw