Old 03-03-2021, 01:00 PM posted to alt.food.wine
[email protected] dalewilli...@gmail.com is offline

Default TN: Nahe, Wachau, Liguria, Beaijolais, Provence, Champagne, Burgundy

On Wednesday, March 3, 2021 at 12:35:41 AM UTC-5, Mark Lipton wrote

Main course was Fluke ssam , with side of baby Shanghai

Wow, I like the sound of this course especially. Is it also from the
Momofuku cookbook?

Congrats, BTW, on getting your first dose of vaccine. Coincidentally,
Jean and I both got ours on the same day as you. Jean was almost giddy
with excitement thinking about being able to travel and go out again

Fun notes, as always!
Mark Lipton

We have the cookbook, but I got this from website
https://peachykeen.momofuku.com/reci...harred-onions/

Someone gave me Momofuko pantry set (unnecessary gift for schlepping bottles for our ZOom group to her in NYC, I was in city anyway)
Fun stuff. But easy to do recipe without - really good tamari and chili crisp, but could use any. For the savory salt add maybe shittake powder and nori.

Congrats on your shots. I'm looking forward to travel, but even more to dinner parties.