Posted to rec.food.cooking
Gary Gary is offline

Default My recent potta drip Sumatran coffee came out like weak tea!

On 1/26/2021 6:05 PM, Bryan Simmons wrote:
> On Monday, January 25, 2021 at 5:57:25 PM UTC-6, Hank Rogers wrote:
>> Bryan Simmons wrote:

>>> Percolating coffee is indefensible. It's worse than using a wringer washer.
>>> It's not retro cool, but purely stupid.
>>>
>>> --Bryan
>>>

>> It should carry the death penalty.
>>

> It comes with its own built-in penalty. Your coffee doesn't taste as good.
>
> --Bryan

What do you know about good coffee?
You just drink cold and very milked down coffee and a bunch of caffeine
pills.

"I drink coffee milk ~1:10, 1:12, because I find it delicious, but I get
most of my caffeine from caffeine tablets. They're cheap (like 4ยข each)
and they don't cause reflux."