Old 05-12-2020, 11:47 PM posted to rec.food.cooking
songbird songbird is offline

Default Does anyone, here, like jelly/mayo sammies?

notbob wrote:
It all started when I was about 4/5. After Thanksgiving, I ran out of turkey. Then, ran
outta lettuce. Finally, ran outta jellied cranberry. I could still
recall the flavor, though.

So, naturally, I subbed some grape jelly for jellied cranbarry. Then
Blackberry jam, etc. Today, I'm outta everthin but mayo and cranberry
sauce. Good Eats!

never tried, but since i like odd things who knows...

most recently where i've come close to this would be
using strawberries and mustard over pretzels.

songbird