Old 05-12-2020, 09:42 PM posted to rec.food.cooking
Bryan Simmons Bryan Simmons is offline

Default Does anyone, here, like jelly/mayo sammies?

On Saturday, December 5, 2020 at 11:19:24 AM UTC-6, notbob wrote:
It all started when I was about 4/5. After Thanksgiving, I ran out of turkey. Then, ran
outta lettuce. Finally, ran outta jellied cranberry. I could still
recall the flavor, though.

So, naturally, I subbed some grape jelly for jellied cranbarry. Then
Blackberry jam, etc. Today, I'm outta everthin but mayo and cranberry
sauce. Good Eats!

Ah, grape jelly and mayo on white bread. The classic Wino Beatoff Sandwich.

nb

--Bryan