Dave Smith

Ninip wrote:

> Hi everyone
> Can someone give me a good old fashioned pumpkin pie recipe (no
> creamcheese). I want to try my hand at it for our Family Thanksgiving
> dinner. Thanks in advance.

You can start by cooking a pumpkin, or you can do it the easy way and pie
canned pumpkin, which is a heck of a lot easier and not so messy. Most
cans of pumpkin have a recipe on the label. All you need is an unbaked pie
shell, a can of pumpkin, some milk, eggs, brown sugar and a bit of
cinnamon and nutmeg. For a richer pie you can use cream or condensed
milk, but regular whole milk works great. Mix the ingredients in bowl,
pour into the pie shell and stick it in the oven for about 45 minutes.