Posted to rec.food.cooking
Sheldon Martin[_4_] Sheldon Martin[_4_] is offline

Default How much you paying for liquid Bleach ??

On Sun, 11 Oct 2020 10:06:23 -0400, Dave Smith
> wrote:

>On 2020-10-11 7:27 a.m., Gary wrote:
>> Geoff Rove wrote:
>>> Need to wash concrete patio thats that's moss covered.
>>> Just power washing takes 45 minutes a square.

>> I'd love to see a pic of that before you do it.
>> Sounds like a nice putting green (golf) to me if it's
>> completely covered. I think I'd leave it alone if so.
>>
>> Anyway, to clean it up, remove moss with a flat end shovel
>> before you power wash.
>>
>> Also wet it down well before washing. Let the water do it's
>> work to soften the dirt on concrete. And use a very high
>> pressure power washer, not a typical cheaper homeowers one.
>> That extra pressure makes a huge difference in time.
>>
>> I've powerwashed a few driveways in my past. A few wooden
>> decks too.
>>

>I have a really good electric power washer that would do the job. It
>could do a nice job on a concrete driveway. I would not use it on
>asphalt. It would blow the sealer off.

We never buy or use chlorine bleach. It's fumes destroy lung and eye
tissue which does not regenerate. Those who swim in chloronated pools
typically lose their vision and suffer respiratory disease...
laundering with chlorine bleach does likewise.