Posted to rec.food.cooking
Gary Gary is offline

Default How much you paying for liquid Bleach ??

Geoff Rove wrote:
> Need to wash concrete patio thats that's moss covered.
> Just power washing takes 45 minutes a square.

I'd love to see a pic of that before you do it.
Sounds like a nice putting green (golf) to me if it's
completely covered. I think I'd leave it alone if so.

Anyway, to clean it up, remove moss with a flat end shovel
before you power wash.

Also wet it down well before washing. Let the water do it's
work to soften the dirt on concrete. And use a very high
pressure power washer, not a typical cheaper homeowers one.
That extra pressure makes a huge difference in time.

I've powerwashed a few driveways in my past. A few wooden
decks too.