Charles Gifford

"sf" > wrote in message
> On Sun, 03 Oct 2004 07:01:31 GMT, "HiTech RedNeck"
> > wrote:
>
> > What temperature oven, 350F?

Sorry. This post didn't appear for me. I'll jump into SF's post to answer.
The temperature should be 325-350F.

> > Also, should the baking dish be covered? (Another stuffed green pepper
> > recipe I have calls for covering the dish).

No. It isn't covered. Nothing is being cooked, just warmed and the cheese
melted. The peppers are previously parboiled, so they will end up
crisp-tender.

> > Also, anyone ever try stuffing red bell peppers? Do they come out OK?

Sure. They are very sweet though and I don't think they go well with all
stuffings. Yellow and orange bell peppers work fine too. Each has a slightly
different flavor. A friend of mine used to use a variety of colors when
stuffing peppers.

Charlie