sf

On Sun, 03 Oct 2004 07:01:31 GMT, "HiTech RedNeck"
> wrote:

> What temperature oven, 350F?
>
> Also, should the baking dish be covered? (Another stuffed green pepper
> recipe I have calls for covering the dish).
>
> Also, anyone ever try stuffing red bell peppers? Do they come out OK?

Temperature is "relative" to time in these cases. 350 is a
good starting point and 400 is a good stopping point.

I prefer to use red bell peppers and I don't precook them
because I prefer my peppers not mushy. I do put a little
water (about 1/2 inch) in the bottom of the baking pan,
which evaporates by the time everything is heated through.

sf