Dave Smith

> II get regular "imports" from Canada (thanks to traveling family) and from Tim's
> units in the Columbus OH areas and I see no change in the quality of the products.
> Tim's donuts rule, over even the ubiquitous Krispy Kreeme.

I was not impressed with Krspy Kreeme, but Tim Hortons donuts took a turn for the
worse when they switched from cooking them on the premises to the new "par baked"
system where they come in in pre made and are heated up locally. But their coffee is
still excellent.

> Cant tell you anything about what it probably is really called. Its a huge mall
> along the 401 with its own elevated outside subway stop. It was always called the
> Missisauga Mall by me, that may or may not be its real name. I don't know that I
> would know it by its real name.

That would likely be the Yorkdale mall. It has its own subway stop. Mississauga is
about 15 km west of there, and there are no malls along the 401 in Mississauga.