Posted to rec.food.cooking
songbird songbird is offline

Default Onion Recall, red, yellow, white, etc

U.S Janet B wrote:

> https://tinyurl.com/yxfr5w2v
>
> I'm glad I bought a 25# bag some weeks ago and have been using them
> without problem. I really would miss onions.

we had a large bag of onions, almost all of them
were rotten so they must have been stored in really
bad conditions. usually they'll last long enough
that we can eat them and not have to throw much
away. so really, it was a good deal that ended up
not being all that great of a good deal after all.

the onions here are starting to fall over so we'll
be eating them from the garden for a while.

songbird