Nancree

As a Californian transplanted from Missouri, I had long searched for a source
to buy Black Walnuts. I found them here, and this company is very reliable.
The nuts are fresh and delicious, and in a sizeable package.
www.blackwalnuts.com
If you aren't from the mid-west, you may not know about black walnuts. They
are very aromatic and tasty--much different from the English Walnut . Even if
you "are" from the mid-west, you know how difficult it is to shell and pick the
black walnut--it takes hours. I recommend this site for the Hammons Black
Walnuts.
Just a happy customer.
Nancree