Larry

>Always nice to hear from you.
>"Night sweats", me too, age thing maybe. But I won't give up my
>RG47lbPN until "they pry my cold, dead fingers" off the bottle! :-)
>BTW: How did you like it? Notes are always good, otherwise a "yup"
>or "nope" would work.

YUP! I'm not too good on descriptors yet. Need to hang around this
group much longer. For what i paid NOPE but for what you paid YUP!

I don't often get a Pinot to try (just a bit more than what i like to
spend), The big Rooster is good.(wow..what notes hey!? ;-}

I'll be looking out for more of those value wines some of the group
come across from time to time.

All the best,

Larry
Southern Ontario