Posted to rec.food.cooking
Ophelia[_7_] Ophelia[_7_] is offline

Default Contrast

"Snag" wrote in message ...

On 5/22/2020 6:31 PM, jmcquown wrote:
> On 5/22/2020 2:46 PM, wrote:
>> On Friday, May 22, 2020 at 1:33:44 PM UTC-5, Sheldon wrote:
>>>
>>> All our cats had different preferences, most prefered fish but many
>>> prefered poultry, few prefered beef... of all the preferences they all
>>> prefered my pork chops/roasts. None of our cats ever got to try bacon
>>> or lamb... then again I've never seen any cat food labeled contains
>>> bacon/lamb.
>>>

>> At PetSmart, there is at least dry cat food that contains lamb, but I
>> can't
>> remember the brand name. There's also one there that has a rabbit and
>> duck
>> combo and I may try a bag of it on Pema.
>>
>> Blue Wilderness is one she simply will not eat. Two of the neighborhood
>> cats don't care for it either and the stuff is expensive.
>>

> Yep, there are lamb cat foods available. Typically lamb & brown rice
> for cats with sensitive stomachs. Sheldon orders cat food from Chewey;
> all he has to do is type lamb cat food into their search bar to find the
> different brands.
>
> Bacon cat food might not be available (too salty!) but Buffy sure does
> come sniffing around when I'm eating bacon! But hey, I don't give her
> "people food". I didn't feed Persia people food, either.
>
> Buffy loves canned beef Fancy Feast (pate, not that gravy laden stuff),
> also the poultry varieties including turkey & giblets. Oh, and beef &
> liver! Like Persia before her, she's not interested in fishy cat food.
>
> Jill

Ms Kitty FatCat eats dry cat food from Walmart (Special Kitty I
think) and whatever she catches and kills out in the woods . She won't
touch people food , not meat scraps or any of the stuff cats usually go
for . She dropped in for a visit about 3 or 4 years ago and decided she
would hang around and allow us to feed and care for her .

Snag

====

Lucky Ms Kitty FatCat and you)

https://www.avg.com