Posted to rec.food.cooking
[email protected][_2_] itsjoannotjoann@webtv.net[_2_] is offline

Default Contrast

On Friday, May 22, 2020 at 1:33:44 PM UTC-5, Sheldon wrote:

> All our cats had different preferences, most prefered fish but many
> prefered poultry, few prefered beef... of all the preferences they all
> prefered my pork chops/roasts. None of our cats ever got to try bacon
> or lamb... then again I've never seen any cat food labeled contains
> bacon/lamb.

At PetSmart, there is at least dry cat food that contains lamb, but I can't
remember the brand name. There's also one there that has a rabbit and duck
combo and I may try a bag of it on Pema.

Blue Wilderness is one she simply will not eat. Two of the neighborhood
cats don't care for it either and the stuff is expensive.