Posted to rec.food.cooking
Sheldon Martin[_4_] Sheldon Martin[_4_] is offline

Default Contrast

On Fri, 22 May 2020 Gary wrote:
>jmcquown wrote:
>>
>> She hated all
>> fishy type cat food. So much for "all cats love fish".

>Some cats sure do. Mr.Kitty here would only eat fish
>flavored food. He loved "Meow Mix" too for dried stuff.
>That must have had a slight fish taste (?)

All our cats had different preferences, most prefered fish but many
prefered poultry, few prefered beef... of all the preferences they all
prefered my pork chops/roasts. None of our cats ever got to try bacon
or lamb... then again I've never seen any cat food labeled contains
bacon/lamb. A lot of dog food contains bacon... just proves that cats
are smarter and dogs have TIAD. A lot of dogs consider eating their
own and other dogs feces a treat.... talk about TIAD.