KAR

I go to Toronto every couple of years for months at a time.

I had the most wonderful meal at a restaurant called "Chiado" which is
Portuguese. It's on University and really is one of the really fine meals
I've had.

Bistro 99, near the hotel I usually stay at is very nice and convenient.

I love a little restaurant on Church Street (near Wellesley) called
Byzantium

There's a very happening Greek restaurant called Lola's or Lolita's (I
forget) which is very nice (but very noisy).

oups.com...