Terbear

Hi!
We visit...I am blushing to say, at least 3-4 times a month, I know it will
break us....but Katsu goes to the fish market EVERY day!!!
Haven't been to Honda-Ya in years. I remember once I was there, (this was
like in the 80's), and the owner showed me how to eat ebi, with fingers &
upside down! He also told me that you do not tip the chef if he is the
owner, if that is the case, Katsu is making a fortune off of us.
We are further south, but do make sure we get there, even though it is a
drive.
We do keep our chopsticks at Goro in Irvine, by far the best family oriented
sushi bar we have been to, but if I would have to compare the two, I saw
WASABI!
Have you gone to Joe's Sushi in Buena Park? I think it is the best deal for
the price.

There is an Omakase in Laguna beach, but have never been, have you?

We have recently tried shabu, best described sushi meets fondue!

--
Teri
http://gallery.ppwp.com/gallery/Tquilts

"Gerry" > wrote in message
.. .
> [[ This message was both posted and mailed: see
> the "To," "Cc," and "Newsgroups" headers for details. ]]
>
> In article <NfJ4d.333647$Oi.49646@fed1read04>, Terbear
> > wrote:
>
> > I will be visiting Cardiff by the Sea to say at a B&B next week & would

love