Kevin S. Wilson

On Wed, 29 Sep 2004 11:43:08 -0500, "Charles Howse" >
wrote:

<snip a metric pantload of quoted text>

>"F.G. Whitfurrows" > wrote in message
>>

>> Charles Howse wrote:

>>> Any opinion on why the meat was a little rubbery and had those spots
>>> where it was still red?
>>> Undercooked? overcooked? meat not turned while cooking? hot spot in
>>> cooker?

>> I'm guessing undercooked. Was it bloody type red?

>Yep, exactly...but only in a couple of spots.
>>
>> the main thing is to get yourself some kinda meat thermometer and cook it
>> til its at least 190 internal. 195 is better, just to be sure. I never
>> turn
>> my butts while cooking, though some people do. Never had a problem.

>At those temperatures, can I be assured it will be "fall-apart tender"?

Yes.

Now that I've answered your question, please answer mine: Is it
possible that you both have a b0rken delete key? Or are you both just
having trouble finding it?

--
Kevin S. Wilson
Tech Writer at a University Somewhere in Idaho