Old 09-04-2020, 05:20 AM posted to rec.food.baking
[email protected] cdwalker.cd@gmail.com is offline

Default Hudson Cream Self Rising Flour????

On Wednesday, June 5, 2002 at 10:43:10 AM UTC-5, Angela Goodwin wrote:
I asked my grandma how to make what my mom calls mile high biscuits, and my
grandma said that the secret is she only uses Hudson Cream Self Rising
Flour. Now she lives in West Virigina, and I'm in Washington. Is this a
national brand or is it some thing you can only get on the east coast, and
what makes it so special?
Angie

Hudson Cream Flour is milled in Kansas by the Stafford County Flour Mills. If your local grocer doesn't carry Hudson Cream, you can visit their website at: hudsoncream.com and order online or by mail. The website also contains information on the way the flour is milled which is likely what makes it special.