PENMART01

>Finally, Ping
>is not the name of a Chinese duck, it's the name of the main character in a
>children's book about a duck in China.
>
>If you're going to correct me, at least pull your head out and get it right.
>
>nb

Um, I posted the link to the book at amazon.com DUH!

And this exact topic came up before, a number of years ago, and my response was
precisely the same, including about the Chinese duck. And the fact that it's a
children's book in no way negates the fact that it's a Chinese duck... are you
some kind of duckin' racist?

---= Move UNITED NATIONS To Paris =---
*********
Sheldon