Steve Kramer

"WhiteShiva" > wrote in message >...
> "Steve Kramer" > wrote in message
> om...
> > "Steve Kramer" > wrote in message

> > No... I didn't write this previous post

> Are you sure Steve? - I mean, with all the various names you are using
> at the moment, can you be absolutely sure? :-)

> Trond

Yes, I can be very sure. All it takes is a quick look at the full
header. If it comes out of Newsfeeds.com via Outlook Express you can
be very sure that it is not me. If it's posted through Loxinfo.com or
my Google account it is. It really is that easy to spot the trolls.

Steve Kramer
Chiang Mai, Thailand
http://www.photoenvisions.com

Six years, one month, one week, 1 hour, 49 minutes and 18 seconds.
66902 cigarettes not smoked, saving $18,398.13. Time used for a better
purpose: 33 weeks, 1 day, 7 hours, 10 minutes.