asdf

Another sub $10.00 offering is Haley's Mill Pinot Noir. I think is runs
about $2.00 a bottle more than Rex, but it is well worth it. And Black Oak,
http://www.blackoakwines.com/, at around $7.99. Not bad, but I like Haley's
and Rex better.

For a sub $15.00, I liked Mark West Pinot Noir at about 11.99 a bottle.