N.

Default Questions about converting cake recipe for sheet cake, etc.

Wow, thanks for the advice, everyone!

I wanted to use the recipe that I have because I've tried it before
and it's delicious. While I'd be open to using a different recipe, I
wanted something buttery (made with butter, that is...) too - can I
substitute melted butter for the vegetable oil in the Hershey's
recipe?

N.