Posted to alt.food.sushi
Ken Blake[_3_] Ken Blake[_3_] is offline

Default I don't like chopsticks

On Sat, 27 Jul 2019 20:54:41 -0700 (PDT), "....................."
> wrote:

>Actually, Ken, I am amazed that you are still on here and responded right away to my new post...because it has been almost twenty years since anybody posted on this thread!!!

I'm subscribed to 17 newsgroups, including this one. Well over half of
them, including this one, are almost completely inactive, and several
others are almost completely inactive. There's no downside to keeping
their subscriptions active, so I do, just in case something of
interest turns up.

How quickly I respond to a post in any newsgroup depends on when it
was posted and when I check the newsgroups. If it turns out to be
right away, it's just a coincidence.