Posted to rec.food.cooking
jmcquown[_2_] jmcquown[_2_] is offline

Default disturbing RFC news:

On 7/13/2019 1:53 PM, notbob wrote:
> On 2019-07-12, Jeßus > wrote:
>
>> No problem, most sites are not fully archived though.

> Neither is this one!
>
> I got a W10 box. Everything but main site and text is gone. No
> "Mugshots". We got no website! If anyone cares, I'll be around.
>
> nb

Yeah, well the demise of the RFC website really has nothing to do with
us sticking around RFC on Usenet. We're still here, despite all the
naysayers and trolls.

I'm having a hard time deciding what to cook for dinner. I'm going to
thaw a 1/2 lb. pork tenderloin for tomorrow. Many choices for cooking
it. I could brush it with Dijon or other spicy grainy mustard. Roll it
in garlicky breadcrumbs. Place it in a baking pan and roast it. 20
minutes at 400F. Delicious!

Or marinate it in a bit of olive oil with lemon juice, white wine and
crushed rosemary in the fridge overnight. Roast it. 400F for 20 minutes.

Decisions, decisions.

Jill