Posted to rec.food.cooking
jmcquown[_2_] jmcquown[_2_] is offline

Default disturbing RFC news:

https://web.archive.org/web/2018*/recfoodcooking.org
>> https://web.archive.org/web/20180830...org/index.html
>>
>> ====
>>
>> Was it not someone called 'Kathy' running it?

> Chatty Cathy... I emailed her yesterday and asked about it... no reply
> as of yet.

I used the Contact Webmaster from the RFC site itself when Cheri Gaudet
died. Asked Chatty Cathy to add Cheri's obit info to the 'In Memorium'
page. A couple of times. It didn't happen. I don't think she's been
monitored the RFC site webmaster email address for a while.

I'm not terribly surprised if she's not interested in maintaining the
site. IIRC she came back here not all that long ago. Found a bunch of
trolls, including one pretending to be me who greeted her with a "****
you" response. Something I'd never do. I don't blame her for not
sticking around. Or for not wanting to maintain what used to be a fine
and dandy RFC website.

Jill