Posted to rec.food.cooking
Hank Rogers[_3_] Hank Rogers[_3_] is offline

Default Lunch Todah

Julie Bove wrote:

> "Gary" > wrote in message
>> Julie Bove wrote:
>>>
>>> I was bad. Took off for what should have been a quick trip but
>>> wasn't.
>>> Didn't get breakfast of cottage cheese till 6:00 p.m. Had a few
>>> Whoppers
>>> (malted milk balls) to tide me over.

>> Great nutrition there, candy-girl. You would have fared better
>> with a couple of BK Whoppers, unless you are a tightwad.*

> No Burger King where I was at and no way would I pay for a burger.
> The Whoppers were 98 cents at Walmart. They got me home. Have to be
> careful as I've been having low blood sugar.

Writers often have low blood sugar. You should carry a rescue
package with some sweet candy and a bottle of sugary drink, like
diabetics do.

Make one up for the gardener too, as their profession often suffers
from the exact same maladies and sensitivities. Creative people are
just more sensitive than the rest of us.

Yoose keep on writing, even if yoose have to commandeer all the
whoppers in Washington.